The 10 similarities between The Chronicals of Vladimir Tod Eigth Grade Biteâs, and Twilight
- First, OBVIOUSLY they both have vampires andÂ only oneÂ knows they are.
- Second, in both books the bad guy dies at the end.
- third,Â both mainÂ vampires had and have at least one vampire parent.
- Fourth,Â both mainÂ vampires wereÂ special compared to other vampires.
- Fifth, both main vampires can read minds.
- Sixth, both main characterâs were hunted by vampireâs.
- Seventh, both main vampires went to a dance.
- Eighth, both main characters faced a nearÂ death situtation.
- Ninth, both main vampires drink blood.
- Tenth, both books has good vampires.
There are more similarities,Â but then again there areÂ differences too, but theyâreÂ bothÂ great books! Keep an eye out for âThe 10 Similarities between VampireÂ Sequalsâ.